GSoC 2015 – Moorsp Plugin for Moodle – Update 11

This is my first update on the project in 2 weeks – mainly due to the fact that I have completed the bulk of the work required for the project and am now engaged in minor documentation and bug fixing tasks.

I brought the PHPUnit tests up-to-speed to be compatible with some of the changes I introduced to Moorsp during the Behat test writing phase – most notably that of a div being loaded along with submission content in the assignment module.

I had a discussion with Dan, my mentor, regarding sending a pull request to the main repository for Moorsp, and wish to merge the 44 extra commits listed here.

I also updated the README.md on the repository to give a guideline on Behat testing and unit testing Moorsp.

Moorsp README file

GSoC 2015 – Moorsp Plugin for Moodle – Update 7

During the past week, I’ve been busy working on testing the Moorsp plugin – through Unit Tests and Behat tests. I set up the PHPUnit environment for my Moodle instance and got it up and running. I also wrote most of the unit tests needed to test the class functions in the plugin, and had an interesting discussion on the Moodle forum whether form building functions should be tested on PHPUnit or Behat.

I also ran in to a slight problem running Behat tests after running PHPUnit, I posted a question on the forum and hope someone will be able to clarify that for me.

The current tests can be found here, and I will be adding to them continuously.

That’s it for this week!