GSoC 2015 – Moorsp Plugin for Moodle – Update 7

During the past week, I’ve been busy working on testing the Moorsp plugin – through Unit Tests and Behat tests. I set up the PHPUnit environment for my Moodle instance and got it up and running. I also wrote most of the unit tests needed to test the class functions in the plugin, and had an interesting discussion on the Moodle forum whether form building functions should be tested on PHPUnit or Behat.

I also ran in to a slight problem running Behat tests after running PHPUnit, I posted a question on the forum and hope someone will be able to clarify that for me.

The current tests can be foundĀ here, and I will be adding to them continuously.

That’s it for this week!