GSoC 2015 – Moorsp Plugin for Moodle – Update 11

This is my first update on the project in 2 weeks – mainly due to the fact that I have completed the bulk of the work required for the project and am now engaged in minor documentation and bug fixing tasks.

I brought the PHPUnit tests up-to-speed to be compatible with some of the changes I introduced to Moorsp during the Behat test writing phase – most notably that of a div being loaded along with submission content in the assignment module.

I had a discussion with Dan, my mentor, regarding sending a pull request to the main repository for Moorsp, and wish to merge the 44 extra commits listed here.

I also updated the README.md on the repository to give a guideline on Behat testing and unit testing Moorsp.

Moorsp README file